Terms and Conditions
SquidFactor provides a personalized subscription service that allows our customers to access our online aptitude training service ("SquidFactor").
- Your SquidFactor membership will continue period-to-period until terminated. To use SquidFactor you have to provide us with a Payment Method. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your SquidFactor membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Billing" link available at the right top of the pages of the SquidFactor website under your profile.
- Free Trials
- Your SquidFactor membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for three days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- Free trial eligibility is determined by SquidFactor at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible.
- Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the SquidFactor service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a recurring basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods. To use the SquidFactor service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your SquidFactor membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the SquidFactor service through until the end of the current billing period. A cancellation fee of half of the remaining billing will apply. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing" on the "Account" page.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than before the end of the subscription period you initially signed up for, or before 30 days, whichever comes first.
- SquidFactor Service
- During your SquidFactor membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the SquidFactor service. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
- The SquidFactor service, including the question and feedback library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces and promotional features.
- Passwords and Account Access.
- The member who created the SquidFactor account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the SquidFactor account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, SquidFactor or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the SquidFactor FAQ on our website. In certain instances, Customer Service may best be able to assist you by using a remote access support tool through which we have full access to your computer. If you do not want us to have this access, you should not consent to support through the remote access tool, and we will assist you through other means.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.